The massage industry continues to grow in cities around the world which demands the need for massage therapists. Nowadays, it is actually deemed easy to become a massage therapist but the real question is, how do you become a GREAT therapist?
There are many factors that you should be following as shown below:
- Learn at a spa school to understand how massages work
- Look into the theories of each massage technique to give you a better understanding
- Always speak to your clients to eliminate any gaps in the relationship
- Keep each technique simple but effective
- Be prepared before each session for your client’s maximum experience
- Connect with your client but be professional
- Go to other salons and understand your competitive
- Own a great massage table for your clients
- Study hard at a massage school to become licensed
At Nuad Thai School, we make sure we educate our clients ranging from beginners to professionals with the addition of consultation being provided!